Thursday, November 25, 2010

Talk cancelled due to snow

The snow looks very picturesque, but unfortunately it has meant I've had to cancel my talk on the migration in Kenya's Masai Mara tonight. Although the drifts are nothing like those we had last year, and plenty of visitors have braved the roads and visited the galley today, I was a little worried about encouraging another 40 cars on the road tonight.
I'm going to postpone it until Thursday night, December 2nd, when hopefully the snow will have cleared.

1 comment:

  1. You're snow with sun photo is beautiful. It should be a painting.