Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Migration Magic

How would you like to join me on a safari to see the world's greatest animal migration next year ? Wildlife photogrpaher Daryl Balfour and I are going to guide a safari to see the wildebeest migration in Kenya's Masai Mara .

We've timed the trip to coincide with the dramatic river-crossings, when a million wildebeest and zebra plunge into the crocodile-infested Mara river.
Daryl has extensive experience in leading African safaris and he and I will act as guides, taking a minimum of just 12 guests on daily game drives and sharing photography tips and, my own, artist's perspective. We have organised an exclusive tented camp in one of the best game-viewing areas. The camp is comprised of just seven spacious walk-in tents with en-suite facilities designed to evoke the romance of a bygone era the likes of Ernest Hemingway once enjoyed.
Your days will begin with early morning game drives to watch the wildlife spectacle as it unfolds and will end with gourmet meals cooked on open fires and served under the stars.
The trip takes place between August 17-24th, 2011.
If you are interested please come to my talk at the gallery on Thursday November 25th from 7.30-8.30pm when I will be sharing my experiences of this wonderful part of the world with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment