Friday, October 14, 2016

A Winter Art Exhibition: Animals Do the Funniest Things

My Christmas art exhibition runs from November 12th - December 4th at my gallery in Thixendale.

Join me for a glass of mulled wine and a mince pie whilst you browse my latest art work at this seasonal show.
Don't miss a special exhibit of my photographs and video clips of some of my funniest animal observations.
I spend most of my working life watching wild creatures in their natural habitat before picking up a paintbrush. I'll be sharing some of the most comical moments I've captured during this intensive process. 
Among them a penguin in Antarctica so overcome by beach rage it slaps a fur seal across the face.
It takes a lot of patience to get the shots I need for my paintings, but when the birds and animals I’m watching occasionally do something funny it always helps lighten my day.
They say you should never work with animals, but I wouldn't swap my job for the world. 
The exhibition includes walks into the countryside, a talk and slideshow on my amusing anecdotes and falconry events for children
The gallery is open weekdays, 9.30am-4.30pm, and weekends, 10.30am-4.30pm throughout the exhibition. 

Below is a list of accompanying events. Please click on the relevant dates to book.

BIRDWATCHING
Red Kite Roost with Michael Flowers, Sun 13th Nov & Sat 26th Nov, 2pm-4pm, Meet at Warter car park Tickets Adults £9.50 A guided walk to see these protected birds swoop and dive over the Yorkshire Wolds.
Winter Wildlife Walk with Jack Ashton Booth Sun 27th Nov,10am-12 noon Tickets Adults £9.50 A guided walk through Thixendale to spot winter wildife.
KIDS EVENTS
Family Falconry, Sun 13th, 20th & 27th Nov, 10-11am Adults £6 Kids£4
Handle birds of prey and learn how to fly one for yourself.
Tiny Tots Falconry  Sun 4th Dec, 10-11am Tickets Adults £6 Kids £4 Falconry for the very young, these classes are aimed at children aged between two and five years.
Kids Red Kite Roost with Jack Ashton Booth. Sun 27th Nov, 2pm-4pmTickets Adults £6 Kids £4 Children can build their own red kite nest and then go and see these magnificent birds on the Wolds.
ARTIST'S TALK
Animals do the funniest things, Sat19th Nov 7.30pm Tickets Adults £9.50 Robert spends his days watching wild creatures in their natural Join artist Robert E Fuller for an evening of animal anecdotes and see his rare footage of some truly priceless animal behaviour.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my website.
    funny videos for kids 2016

    ReplyDelete