Friday, October 21, 2011

Great Feedback

I'm really chuffed. I got a really nice email last night from a customer who ordered the first red kite at deepdale print.
"I opened it and cried for there was my picture exactly as it had always been in my head and from exactly the right artist. I got so excited that my husband decided to buy the print as a Christmas/ moving in present to ourselves. It arrived today JUST PERFECT. Thank you so much I can't begin to explain just how special this is. It will take pride of place in our living room."
Isn't that nice?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I am sure the letter makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful painting!!! she's a lucky woman!

    and so nice of her to send you a note of thanks!! it ALWAYS feels good getting positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete