Sunday, September 25, 2011

Farewell Masai Mara

I took so many photographs in the Masai Mara that if I don't stop posting now I'll go on forever. I wanted to leave you with a few final shots to give you a lasting flavour of this memorable trip. There was a breeding herd of elephants quite close to our camp and it was wonderful to watch them with their young.

Follow my leader.


The storm clouds in the background and sunlight playing across the plains gave such wonderful photo opportunities.






We always liked to be out before sunrise to make the most of our opportunity.There's nothing like being out on the plains as the sun comes up.


We had our breakfasts out on the savannah.






This is the whole team together. Their hard work and generous hospitality made our trip such a tremendous success.






No comments:

Post a Comment