Friday, February 4, 2011

Talk and Slide Show on Masai Mara Scheduled

I have rescheduled my talk about my adventures in Kenya's Masai Mara to March 17th, after it was cancelled due to the heavy snow last November.My trips to the Masai Mara have been among the most awe-inspiring of my career. The thrill of seeing more than a million wildebeest and zebra as they plunge across the crocidile infested Mara river is one of the highlights.
But it is also the sheer quantities of game, including of course the predators that follow them on what is the world's longest migration, that really enthralls.
Please do come and hear all about these experiences on March 17th. It will take place at 7.30pm here at the gallery and costs £5 a ticket, which includes refreshments.
To book a place follow this link or call 01759 368355.

No comments:

Post a Comment