Friday, December 11, 2009

And the winner is.....

....Amy Crowther, age 11 of Pocklington School, pictured below.
Her painting really was wonderful. It kept catching my eye every time I walked past it and I thought it really deserved to win. Amy is now the Young Wildlife Artist of the Year. She told me that it was the first time she had used acylic paints and I hope she keeps it up.

Having said that, all the paintings were outstanding and I found it hard to choose winners amongst the rest. Here are some examples:
Pictured here with Amy Crowther are Amy Redhead, age 11, and Will Wraith, also 11, with their paintings.

This was Amy Redhead's picture, it earned her second prize in the Pocklington School catagory.
And this was by William Bulmer, also of Pocklington School.



















1 comment:

  1. With so many wonderful creations to choose from, it must have been very difficult to pick a winner. Thank you for posting these masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete