Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Masai Mara Wildlife Trip

Africa's great wildebeest migration is something I'm drawn back to again and again - despite having already seen it five times!

Tomorrow I shall be giving a talk here at the gallery all about this wildlife spectacle. I've spent today making sure the projector works and going through my photographs.
The way in which some two million animals are driven by instinct to plunge through crocodile- infested rivers and risk lion-studded plains in the search for fresh grass is spellbinding. My column in The Yorkshire Post this month tells of my safaris to see this amazing event. Follow this link to read it.
There are just three places left on the wildlife safari I will be leading to see the migration in Kenya's masai mara this August so please book now if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like to go on a safari in Kenya then Kenya Safari holidays are ideal. These luxury holidays are a real joyride with a myriad of activities and places to enjoy. To learn more about safaris in Kenya, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the meantime, it can lead to a number of fatalities. If you encounter a vulnerable wild creature in the backyard, it is best to avoid the animal and move it elsewhere. Discover here for more details about easy fish to care.

    ReplyDelete