Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exhibition to go ahead!

My back surgery was cancelled at the eleventh hour after I started feeling better! I was due to have the operation on Monday, but an MRI scan showed that the sequestered disc has shifted slightly and the surgeon decided that the operation was more risky than the status quo.
It's left me exhilarated - I was dreading the whole thing - and at last I can be confident that my summer exhibition can go ahead. At one point I had thought that I wouldn't be able to hold an exhibition at all this year.

The exhibition will run from June 26th to July 11th and will be open everyday between 11am and 4.30pm. In celebration of the fact that 2010 is the UN Year of Biodiversity, I'll be teaming up with a number of local wildlife experts and venues to open up the event as a 'wildlife festival'. There will be falconry displays, nature walks and much much more - so put the dates in your diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment